Unfettered Revival

 Welcome Back!

After a 10 year hiatus I am once again doing something interesting enough to warrant keeping a blog. Specifically I'm moving to Munich at, what I hope is, the tail end of a global pandemic. This move has been over 9 months in the making ever since I switched teams at work and started the relocation process. Follow along here to see what I'm up to, no promises as to content quality or update frequency.

Moving to Munich

After living a few years in San Francisco I was ready for a change of scenery and a change of teams at work. In March I found an opportunity with a Team in Munich which I transferred too. However due to the pandemic physical relocation was not quite as simple. It took until September to get the correct Visa which then didn't become valid until January. Due to holiday lockdowns and the lack of direct flights I opted to wait until February to officially start. That also gave me time to figure pack, figure out housing, etc. 

What's happened since my last post?

I graduated college, worked at ESRI in Redlands for a few years then moved to San Francisco to work for Google. During that time I got further into Skiing 


and picked up Ultimate Frisbee as a hobby so expect to see that crop up on this blog.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zu Hause und in der Stadt

Deutsches Museum

The Final Countdown